Friday, January 23, 2009

Kirtan with Ashara in Topsfield MA

Sunday afternoon, January 25:
ABT Yoga, 22 South Main St., Topsfield (http://www.abtyoga.com) 2nd Anniversary Celebration!!! 4-6 PM NO POTLUCK
Suggested donation: $5-$15
Upcoming kirtans in Topsfield, 40 Parsonage Lane, from 4-6 PM with a vegetarian potluck community meal following the chant.
Suggested donation: $5-$15
February 8 ******NOTE CHANGE****** This is the SECOND Sunday of the month!!
March 1
April 5
May 3

Please RSVP Ashara@aol.com or 978-887-9708 if you are planning to attend. If you can't call, please come anyway!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Ben FOwler, I am delighted to see this blog, being a chanter and presenter of kirtan and chant in Maine and New Hampshire. I Offer chant every other thursday at the Nottingham Community Church in Nottingham, NH.

I want to let oyu know about an upcoming event I am sponsoring this May 15th, 16th and 17th. Chant Yogi Russill Paul will be at my church for a Friday night Kirtan and a Saturday and Sunday workshop. The Kirtan is open to the public. The workshop has limited enrollment, but spots are still available. Call me at 207-351-1985 if you are interested. If oyu do not know abotu Russill go to www.russillpaul.com. And keep up the good work with this website.

B